Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SMBLA: Master your Money in 2013!
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM (PST)
Beverly Hills, CA
We are excited to announce the Social Media Breakfast LA JANUARY event!
DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Topic: Master Your Money! - Perfect for entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Speaker: Brittney Castro, CFP® and Founder of Financially Wise Women
- When: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 7:30am - 9:00am
- Where: Coupa Café of Beverly Hills
- Hashtag: #SMBLA
- Price: $15
EXTENDED DETAILS YOU WANT TO KNOW
Key audience takeaways:
Brittney Castro, CFP® and Founder of Financially Wise Women will discuss ways to master your money and use it to create the life of your dreams. You’ll have an opportunity to learn about spending, saving, getting out of debt, and what the heck to do with your money when you have some to invest!
- Key facts about our current entrepreneurial economy and how it affects your personal finances
- Ways to uncover your money beliefs and become confident when dealing with your finances
- How to set meaningful money goals and stay motivated to achieve them
- 5 Basic financial planning strategies to help you take control of your financial future
- Finding websites and online communities to help you manage your business finances and support new business start ups
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER - Brittney Castro, CFP®
Brittney Castro is a Los Angeles CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and founder of FinanciallyWiseWomen.com. Brittney Castro, CFP® specializes in working with busy professional and entrepreneurial women who are passionate about life and want to gain clarity around their money. She partners with her clients to create a solid actionable financial plan that simplifies their financial lives allowing them more time to do what they love most. Brittney’s mission is to help women plan and create the life of their dreams, free from anxiety about money.
ABOUT OUR VENUE - Coupa Café of Beverly Hills
Coupa Café is an urban oasis, a lively Venezuelan restaurant featuring a completely new style of international dining which combines the best of Venezuelan dishes with the philosophy of promoting the use of organic and fair trade ingredients.
What's on the Menu?
Venezuelan Single Estate Coffee, regular and decaf, freshly baked pastries, kingslake and crane premium blend granola and plain white yogurt.
Learn more and become a fan of Coupa Cafe at:
If you’re as excited as we are about Social Media Breakfast Club Los Angeles, please tell your friends and feel free to reach out to us anytime with social media news, presentation topics, and speakers that you think we should know about!
Looking forward to bringing the L.A. social media community together through SMBLA!
Learn more and become a fan of SMBLA at:
Email us at: SMBLosAngeles@gmail.com
When & Where
Social Media Breakfast Los Angeles (SMBLA)
Social Media Breakfast LA (SMBLA) is a monthly breakfast meetup where digital media experts and newbies alike come together to eat, meet, network and learn. Each month, we bring a new industry expert to share ideas, case studies, and tips on the latest trends in social media. Founded in 2010 by Justin Michael Williams & Jessica Springer, SMBLA hopes to create a solid community that keeps LA on the cutting edge of social media innovation. Connect with us online to get info on our next event!